How to Wear A Scarf :
- Knot sure how to tie a scarf? No problem: Simply toss a long scarf around your neck and let it hang loose, baby!
- Head scarves are equally chic for conservative girls and boho babes alike. Perfect for bad hair days, too.
- Worn as a tie around the neck, a scarf literally ties an outfit together. Brilliant!
- Tuck a scarf around the neckline beneath a cardigan (or crisp white buttoned-down shirt) to frame the face with gorgeous light, color and texture. We think this photo also inadvertently demonstrates how a scarf can make a great belt!
- Audrey Hepburn in Charade (1963) shows us how to sport the silk square for its mystique-preserving qualities.
- Express your personal style by weaving a scarf through the hardware on your fave handbag. Or, just tie a scarf around one of the straps for instant panache.