Pages

Sunday, 12 February 2012

Silk Painting Techniques Book


Silk Painting Techniques Book: Beginner's Guide to Silk Painting [Paperback]

Buy From Amazon

Product Description:
Painting on silk is a popular pastime. Silk paints and materials are now widely available, and the craft is much easier than it looks. This guide presents step-by-step colour photographic sequences to show how easy it is to do. The book also contains ten projects for scarves, cushion covers, greetings cards and wall-hangings, in which readers combine the natural beauty of silk with silk paints to create attractive items.

Review:
This book contains most of the techniques you can use when you start painting on silk. I had some experience already with pre-gutta silk, and there are a lot of other things to be done and materials to be used, as I learned from this book. The pictures are very clear, there is a list of the names of all the materials, and it seems to be complete.
I also ordered the Shirbori book by the same author, I use that more because it appeals to me more but I do not regret buying this book. They are both great to learn from and as a simple reference.

Buy From Amazon

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts

Follow My Blog . . ♥_♥