Do you still love the classic Alexander McQueen Skull Print square scarf? Even though Nicole Richie was wearing it three years ago in the classic black and white pattern, I still covet one and am happy to see that the designer continues to produce new slight variations on color and style. The 100% square silk scarf has a simple pattern of a graphic print of tiny skulls in a rectangular border and various sized skulls all over. I think this scarf is solely responsible for bringing the skull and crossbones graphic image from dark gothic style into high fashion.
The Alexander McQueen Skull Print Scarf can be worn in many different ways so you should try experimenting with it as much as possible. My favorites are:
- Shawl: untied hanging loose around the neck on the inside of a collared jacket
- Scarf: wrapped around the neck and tied
- Headband: wrapped around the hair and tied at the base of the neck like a headband
- Kerchief: folded in a triangle and tied around the neck with the tip of the triangle pointing down
- Handbag: tie it around the handle of your handbag and you can wear it everyday
Here are some fun new colors of Alexander McQueen Skull. I absolutely love the black and red!
Image source: www.thegloss.com
Buy Alexander McQueen skull scarf here